Saturday, April 20, 2013

Zambales Day 1: A paradise within your Reach


Every December, my boyfriend’s family would find time to go out and bond with each other since this is the time that Ate Bhabie, which is my BF’s older sister, would go home here in the Philippines to have a vacation. Last year, the family decided to go to Zambales, to visit the famous Anawangin, Capones and Nagsasa islands. Luckily, I was asked to come along with the family. Feeling like a part of the family already (hopefully!), I packed my bags and came along!

We left Muntinlupa around 7AM in the morning of December 27; this is the day after my BF’s birthday. I thought travel would not be that long since we have a private van, but I was wrong! I don’t know if it’s because of the driver not knowing some shortcuts and driving too slow or because it’s somehow traffic. Well I might just think it’s because of the two reasons. Hhaha!


We had two stopovers, one was when we were on NLEX and the second was on the city of Zambales. We had taken breakfast on the first stopover and ate lunch in Mang Inasal on the second stopover. We are going to stay at Punta de Uian Resort. The place is hard to find since it is located inside Pundaquit. I mean, we went through a very, very long road with cows blocking our way! The cow part was really funny because we can’t just passed through them since the mother cow gets angry and looks at us very irritated. After 15 minutes, the cows move on the side of the road giving way to us.

We arrived at Punta de Uian Resort around 1 PM. The place is indeed huge! It’s very nice that I fell in love at first sight! Hahaha. Anyways, I don’t know what’s the name of the room we occupied, but it’s beachfront which I find very relaxing.  The room was a mixed of modern and ethnic style (as for me)WIFI is not that strong from our room, we have to go to the restaurant to have the best signal. Here are some pictures of our room.

we added another bed here
restroom

view from my bed
After settling our belongings, we went to the beach. I think the beach cannot be swum at; no one was taking a dip on the beach during our whole stay. Also, no one was walking and enjoying the view of the beach that time that made us feel like we own the place.

ate Mape and ate Bhabie
terrace



We had our dinner ordered and have it delivered to us by the staff. The dinner didn’t arrived immediately that’s why BF and me went to their restaurant to follow-up. It gave me a chance to take some pictures of the restaurant.



i love the stairs!
Dinner came after we followed-up. We ate at the terrace overlooking the beach. This is life! Pardon me for not having a lot of pictures of the food as I was enjoying the moment with my BF’s family.


We called it a day and sleep early because the next day will be our island hopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment